The IMA now offers Photo Identification Cards.
The negative licensing regime in Victoria gave rise for a solution to assist agents in proving their bona fides when undertaking field work. Possibly a similar need exists in other jurisdictions where the licence format doesn’t include a photo identification card or where there are currently no licences issued.
Members may have an annual IMA Photo ID Cards issued for their employees and sub-contractors. Taking up the IMA Photo ID Cards is voluntary and like services such as bonds, extra directory listings and the ASIAS service is offered on a user pays basis.
Downloads:Photo ID Card application
The basis of the IMA Photo ID Card scheme is as follows:
- Financial members of the IMA are able to apply for a Card.
- Cards will be issued to align to the IMA’s membership year.
- Cards shall be billed to the member’s account with the IMA at the rate of $44.00 (inclusive of GST) each.
- Members will forward by email to the National Office a Photo ID Card Application form and attach a clearly labelled passport size 'head and shoulders' jpeg file type image of the individual(s) [minimum resolution 300dpi].
- The National Office shall produce the IMA Photo ID Card in a credit card style format and mail it to the member’s office for distribution.
A sample of the front and rear of the IMA Photo ID Card appears below.
Photo ID Card application forms are available by clicking on the appropriate download at the top of the page.
All other enquiries relating to IMA Photo ID Cards can be directed to the IMA's National Office.